Please join me on Facebook(Beardog and Joolz), Pinterest (Beardog) and Tumblr (Naughty Naked Bear).

Saturday 7 January 2012

Clocks



I love clocks. Strangely I don't wear a watch though, but I do like clocks.




I like big clocks. The sort you find in uber trendy homes based on the design  of those huge train station clocks. This one is perfect in the kitchen isn't it? I love the simplicity of it and how it is so perfectly colour coordinated.




Clocks on the mantelpiece are classic. These are lovely clocks, although you normally only have the one. I don't have one above my fireplace either because I haven't found the perfect clock yet.


Source: roomzaar.com via Lisa on Pinterest


 But these are my favourite of all clocks and one day I hope to have one:




until next 'time'....

Love Beardog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment