Please join me on Facebook(Beardog and Joolz), Pinterest (Beardog) and Tumblr (Naughty Naked Bear).

Monday 9 January 2012

Food and diet

I love food. Love eating. Adore cooking. Three things that will end in my finding myself with a huge big fat body if I'm not very careful. Well I'm not giving up eating food I love for anyone or making the food I love. Hence my love affair with exercise. This way I can eat stuff I enjoy without guilt.

I make jam and I like eating it!




I bake cakes and I eat them too:




I can make a batch of cookies in a blink of an eye:




I am happy to eat salads and other delicious healthy foods too, I guess I just like eating. Much of food is in how it looks , this is certainly half of the attraction.




Don't let the word diet interfere with enjoying food, I know I don't.




Good eating people,

Lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment