I have decided to try to live a simple life this year and beyond hopefully.
So What is Simple Living?
- Identifying what is most important for you and eliminating everything else.
- Freeing up time for doing what inspires you and being with the people you love.
- Decluttering your mind, your everyday life and your virtual life.
- Single-tasking and learning to diminish stress.
- Striving to live frugally by wanting less and buying only what is necessary.
- Slowing down and being actively present in the moment.
- Living a healthy life, including cleaning your home and your body, eating, exercising and thinking.
- Striving to be green and sustainable as much as your surroundings allow.
- Enjoying the simple pleasures of life.
- Simplifying your goals, tasks and expectations.
If you want to take the pledge too, go to http//blog.kanelstrand.com