Please join me on Facebook(Beardog and Joolz), Pinterest (Beardog) and Tumblr (Naughty Naked Bear).

Friday 8 April 2011

Solitude

If I had a penny for every time I told myself that I could get so much more done if I only had the time. I discover to my great shame that NOW I have the time; no kids demanding things, no paid employment cluttering up my thoughts, nothing much that I can't dismiss, but still the chest that needs painting, and shelves that need hanging, wallpaper that should be chosen and bed room re-modelled;  all gets left undone. Of late my solitude leaves me unmotivated, I have long long lists of things to do, plans in my head stay there unfulfilled.

I think I need the hurried, demanding short of time madness to urge me on to achieving all I need to do.

Being alone...simply leaves me alone with no drive to do anything but listen to the silence and do nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment